Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Dough Depot

I feel like I need to give a shout out to The Dough Depot in historic Kimmswick, MO. The Blue Owl seems to get all the publicity, but in my humble opinion, this is the place to eat in Kimmswick. I just discovered it earlier this year after receiving a gift card as a Christmas gift. I took the kids for my first time and was so impressed that I took a friend back for her birthday, and then later planned a girl's day out lunch there. It's unique, affordable and yummy! 


Any sandwich I've had on the pretzel bread has been so delicious! I've heard wonderful things about their mandarin orange salad, but the house-made Strawberry Vinaigrette for the Hawaiian salad is so good, I haven't wanted to try anything else.

 The kid's meals are inexpensive. Always a plus!

I've tried a dessert, too. So good! It's all good. I think I'll have to find a reason to go back soon, even if it's just Ethan and me.

No comments: