Monday, May 14, 2012

Sharing the Love

A couple weekends ago, Casey and I used a Groupon I bought for a St. Louis Fun Trolley Tour.

It was fun. We didn't see much we haven't seen before, but we learned lots of fun information. It makes me kind of proud to be from St. Louis (not that I was unproud before, after all, I blog about the place). Our tour guide was great, just sharing his love of St Louis with people from all over the world.

Speaking of love, St Louisans do love free. One tidbit of information from our tour was that St. Louis is second only to Washington DC in free attractions. Maybe that's why St. Louis was named the top city for cheapskates. I think that's considered a high honor when it means you boast one of the highest number of museums and libraries per capita.

Love My St. Louis!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It sounds like you've had so much fun! We're going to make it out there soon i hope!

Mindy said...

I miss all of the free stuff! Nowhere else even comes close to all that awesome free entertainment! Love st. Louis.