Monday, July 18, 2011

The Muny

I love the Muny! It's one of my favorite things to do in the summer! The Muny is "America's oldest and largest outdoor musical theatre." And the best part...they have free seats available! You have to come early to claim them, but I think it's worth your time. I've sat in the free seats, really good seats and in between seats. Really good seats are awesome! For the price, I don't think in between seats are much better than free seats, but that's just my opinion.

Here's a shot from the free seats.


The Muny has a great schedule this year. We had a family and friend girls night to Legally Blonde. Casey's sisters and I saw it in NYC a couple of years ago and we still loved it at the Muny. Last week, Hailey and I took Grandma to see The Little Mermaid. It was really good!

Singing in the Rain is playing this week. I've seen it twice before. It's one of my favorites, so if you haven't been before this is a great week to try out the Muny. I'll even go with you!

No comments: