Monday, July 18, 2011

Pi

Mr. President, we have finally found something on which we can agree...Pi pizza is GOOD!

Friday we decided to send Grandma off with another St. Louis first from the bucket list, Pi on the Delmar Loop. I heard about Pi a couple of years ago when President Obama declared he loved Pi pizza and even sent the owners/chefs to Washington to make pizza for an event at the White House. You can read about it here and here. This was a pretty big deals since Chicago takes great pride in its pizza.

They do have a small picture of them with Pres. Obama in the restaurant, but I was a little embarrassed to take a picture of it (though now I really wish I would have done it anyway). So I have these pictures instead.


This was actually one of the best restaurant experiences I've had in a long time. It wasn't crowded at the time (so I don't know if that would make a difference), but the service was great. Even better than the service, this...
The Delmar

I do think this is the best pizza I've ever had. My mom loved it, too. I'm glad I was with my mom, Casey does not appreciate pizza like this (he thinks $1 frozen pizzas are delicious).

The kids enjoyed their cheese pizza as well. I'm okay that they don't enjoy all the finer things in life yet. It meant more good pizza for me.

I agree with Hailey, I love Pi!

2 comments:

Heather (Paralyzed with JOY!) said...

You made my mouth water with those pictures! I would have been a little embarrassed to take a picture of the Obama picture, but I know I would've done it anyway for the sake of the blog!

Jen@Because I can said...

We just went there yesterday! SO SO good! We got the Delmar and the Bucktown. I liked the Delmar best, Tyler liked the Bucktown. And the service was really good, even when Luke spilled an entire glass of water all over the table.