Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Big Foot

Summer has gone by way to fast! We've had so much fun, there is still so much fun to be had and not enough time to do it - School starts next week! Anyway, I've been trying to get the most out of our days. Today we got pictures taken, had lunch with dad (see the post below), played with our cousins and visited the home of the first Monster Truck! And if you've ever met Ethan you know that Monster Trucks are a big deal!

Hazelwood, Missouri is the home of Big Foot! You can visit Big Foot's home, see Big Foot 5 and find lots of other monster truck stuff at their store. I forgot my camera, so these pictures are from my cell phone. I'm starting to feel a little guilty since this is Ethan's obsession and even though this isn't our first time here, I still don't have any good pictures.







This whole adventure is probably only 20 to 30 minutes, but worth it if you have boys who love trucks. It's not far from the airport or the Saint Louis Mills mall, so you could fit it in around something else.

1 comment:

Kathe said...

so fun all your summer activities. Thank you for sharing.