Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Saint Louis Science Center

Hailey said the Science Center was on her list of to do's this summer and since we're running out of time before school starts, we headed there last week. They have a lot of things to see and do at the Saint Louis Science Center. General Admission is free (and if you park on the Forest Park Side, so is the parking). We've seen all the free stuff quite a few times, and since my kids haven't picked up on special exhibits and IMAX movies, they are still happy.

This is how much it would cost to send them all into Space, guess they won't be going to the moon any time soon.

Building an arch is always a favorite activity. Or maybe it's watching the arch fall down, I'm not sure which is more popular.

The Giant Moving Dinosaur...why my kids either love or hate the Science Center depending on the child and/or age.



Ethan watching a volcano, which fortunately, we don't have to worry about in Missouri.

Instead, we get to worry about tornadoes

and earthquakes.

The boys love making the train go forward or backwards and fast or slow.


This might be Ethan's favorite part, watching the balls go though the obstacle course.

On a different note, my sister sent me Meet Me in St. Louis for my birthday! I am so excited! I will probably be singing songs from the movie every time I go to Forest Park.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me of the joys of the Science Center. We will have to make a visit there in the next couple of weeks.

Becca said...

I've been here. It was when I was 16 and we went on a long road trip to Nauvoo. It still looks like it's as fun as it was when I was there. Great blog idea by the way.