Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dewey's Pizza

We picked up Casey from work today for lunch. We haven't been to his office for a while and the kids like to show themselves off to everyone he works with. The people at work like it because they are mostly women, several of them don't have kids themselves and/or can't believe Casey has THREE kids. Anyway, we headed to Dewey's Pizza for lunch. Casey has taken us there before because he LOVES their pizza.  While doing all my research I also discovered it rates as one of the top places to eat in Saint Louis (though to be fair, it was started in Cincinnati) and figured we should visit again since I'm on my tourist/blogging kick (and it beats the Burger King or mall food court we usually go to when we visit Casey's work). Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I had to use my phone. I'm sure my phone doesn't do Dewey's justice because it is really good and my camera on my phone is not!

As you wait to be seated (or in our case, even after you've been seated) you can watch them make the pizzas! My kids love it!

This picture turned out terrible, but you kind of see the guy tossing the pizza crust. Always a hit with the kids!

Casey says people at work really like their salads. I ordered a side salad that came out on large plate. Not only was it big, but it was delicious.

We ordered Casey's favorite, the Meatball pizza. It was good and the kids loved it. I wish I could have taken pictures of other people's pizza too though because there was some really good looking ones out there, especially ones with fresh veggies.

Definitely good eats at Dewey's!

No comments: